State Bank of Alcester’s Electronic Statement and Check Image Delivery Enrollment Agreement (“Agreement”) governs use of the State Bank of Alcester’s Electronic Delivery Service. As used in this document the words “you” and “your” refer to State Bank of Alcester’s customer(s) and their use of the Service. The words “we” and “our” refer to State Bank of Alcester.
This Agreement explains the terms and conditions governing the State Bank of Alcester’s Electronic Delivery service offered through State Bank of Alcester. By using the Service, you agree to the following terms and conditions. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Federal laws and regulations, or to the extent there is no applicable Federal law or regulation, by the laws of the State of South Dakota. By accepting below or otherwise using the Service you agree to use the Service only for bona fide and lawful purpose permitted under this Agreement.
Terms & Conditions:
- To receive Electronic Delivery Services, you must have a working connection to the Internet with e-mail capability to open Portable Document Format (.PDF) files with Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher. This e-mail will be password protected using 128-bit encryption.
- Upon enrollment, periodic account statements will be provided electronically. You may request paper copies by sending your requests to the address provided below. Bank may charge a fee for paper copies based on regular fee schedule.
State Bank of Alcester
PO Box 168
Alcester, SD 57001-0168
- At the time of this enrollment agreement, you agree to provide us with a password needed to decrypt the self-extracting attachment containing your information. The password that you provide to us must be alphanumeric with a minimum of six (6) characters. The password will be case-sensitive.
- You agree to keep us informed of any change to your e-mail address by advising us in writing at the address provided above.
- Upon receipt by us of an e-mail delivery error regarding the statement PDF file, this agreement will be terminated. The information contained in the undeliverable file will be mailed to you at the address contained in our records.
- If we changed the minimum hardware or software requirements, and you are unable to receive electronic delivery services, you will be released from this agreement without any penalty or consequence to you.
- You may withdraw your consent for electronic delivery services by sending written notice to the address provided above. Upon withdrawal, the documents will be sent in paper form to your address of record.
- Following termination of the electronic delivery service by either party, a new enrollment agreement will be required to reinstate this service.
- Upon transmission of the e-mail file to your e-mail address, you will have the sole responsibility for maintaining security of the e-mail including, but not limited to, your e-mail provider and users of your personal computer or computer network.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all loss, cost, damage, liability, or exposure (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that we or you may suffer or incur as a result of the unlawful use, unauthorized use, or misuse by any person of any such e-mail or electronic delivery of a statement. You shall bear the entire risk for unauthorized use thereof whether or not you are negligent.