This website has been established by the Bank for the sole purpose of conveying information about the Bank’s products and services and to allow communication between the Bank and consumers. Information that appears on this website should be considered an advertisement. Nothing contained in any page on this site takes the place of the Bank’s agreements and disclosures that govern its products and services. If any information on the site conflicts with that in the Bank’s agreements and disclosures, the agreements and disclosures will control.
Products and services offered on this site may not be available in all geographic areas or you may not be eligible for all products and services offered. The Bank reserves the right to determine the availability or eligibility for any product or service.
You agree not to use the Website to
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, offensive, invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise objectionable or discriminatory
- Impersonate any person or entity
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or program
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you may have with the Bank
From time to time, the Bank may place links to other websites on this website. The Bank provides these links as a convenience to you. The Bank does not endorse or sanction any of the sites listed, nor is the Bank associated with any of these sites in any way.
Although we have reviewed the websites prior to creating the link, we are not responsible for the content of the sites. Information on linked website pages may become dated or change without notice, and we do not represent or warrant that information contained on these linked pages is complete or accurate. We suggest that you always verify information obtained from linked websites before you act upon such information.
The Bank does not endorse or guarantee the products, information or recommendations provided by linked sites. The Bank is not liable for any products or services advertised on these sites. Information, contents or opinions expressed in these sites are the sole responsibility of their authors.
Information sent by e-mail is transmitted over the Internet and is not necessarily secure against interception. As such, information contained in your email is at risk of loss of confidentiality. We do NOT recommend sending information by e-mail that is very sensitive, or information that includes personal information such as your account numbers, credit card number or social security number. You may want to call us instead or send the information through the U.S. Post Office.
The information and materials contained in this website are owned by the Bank or by others, as applicable. No material may be copied, displayed, transmitted, distributed, sold, stored for use, downloaded or otherwise reproduced except as permitted by law.
Linking and Logo Use Agreement
If you would like to link to our website through display of a clickable name or our logo on your Internet site, you must first obtain our written consent. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intended use of our logo on your site. To ensure that you use the proper format of our logo, we will provide one via e-mail upon approval of your request. If we approve your request, by displaying our logo and/or establishing a link to our website, you will be deemed to have agreed to the following conditions.
- You may establish links to any of our website pages other than password-protected areas. If you display our logo or create a link to our website, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use our logo solely for the purpose of serving as a link from your website to our website or for displaying certain limited information about our company, products or services. Except for the limited license granted in this paragraph, you may not use our logo for any reason without our prior written permission. You may not give our logo to anyone else.
- You acknowledge that all rights to our logo, the content appearing on our website, and the look and feel of our website belong to us. You will not at any time directly or indirectly contest or infringe these rights.
- You will not display our logo in any manner that falsely implies that we are endorsing or guaranteeing you or your products, information, recommendations or services, or in a manner that implies a false affiliation or relationship between your company and our company. You will not use our logo to indicate the origin of any product or service that you offer.
- You will not present disparaging, inaccurate, false, or misleading impressions or statements about our company, products or services.
- Your website will not contain materials that may be interpreted as distasteful, offensive, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, obscene, pornographic or indecent, or that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including but not limited to the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
- You will not alter any element of our logo, including its size, proportions, font, design, arrangements or colors; will not animate, morph or otherwise distort our logo; and will not use our logo as a feature or design element of any other logo.
- You will display our logo in a manner which is less prominent than your names, logos and trademarks.
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website.
- Your establishment, or the existence, of any link to our website does not require us to, or result in our agreement or understanding to, provide anything of value to you or refer any business to you.
- We may at any time, in our sole discretion, immediately require you to discontinue your use of our name, our logo and your link to our website.
- This agreement applies only to Internet websites and not to other uses, such as documentation, product packaging or other advertising or marketing materials which are governed by other legal agreements.
- We disclaim any warranty that may be express or implied regarding our logo, including warranties against infringement. You agree to indemnify us from and against any claims, loss, liability, or damage (including legal fees) arising out of your use of our name, our logo or your link to our website.
- We may amend these conditions at any time. You agree to abide by these conditions and other legal terms and conditions on our website, as amended from time to time. We reserve the right to take action against any use that does not conform with these conditions, infringes any of our intellectual or other rights or violates any other applicable law.
The Bank makes no warranties of any kind regarding the products and services advertised on this site. The Bank will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information displayed is accurate; however, the Bank expressly disclaims any representation and warranty, express and implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, and the ability to use the site without contracting a computer virus. The Bank is not responsible for any loss, damage, expense, or penalty (either in tort, contract, or otherwise), including direct, indirect, consequential and incidental damages, that result from the access of or use of this site. This limitation includes, but is not limited to the omission of information, the failure of equipment, the delay or inability to receive or transmit information, the delay or inability to print information, the transmission of any computer virus, or the transmission of any other malicious or disabling code or procedure. This limitation applies even if the Bank has been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
This agreement and the use of this website are also governed by the laws of the State of South Dakota.