- NEVER leave your receipts at the ATM
- Verify all ATM transactions on your statement
- Don’t lend your ATM card to anyone
- Don’t tell anyone your PIN
- Don’t write your PIN anywhere in your wallet
- Use your body or hand as a shield when entering your PIN if others are around you
- PROMPTLY report lost or stolen cards
- Look around for suspicious people before using the ATM
- Pocket cash immediately and leave area
- Keep doors locked and car running when using a drive-up facility
- Don’t accept assistance from anyone at an ATM or night deposit
Fees and limits may apply on check cards.
Product descriptions herein do not take the place of required disclosures under federal and state regulations. Please contact us for disclosures appropriate to these accounts.