Scams to Steal Your Identity
- Calls or emails asking to verify personal information such as bank account number, Social Security Number and/or credit card number
- Calls from sales people who ask for your bank account number
- Calls or emails from financial institutions requesting you update personal information
- Steal wallet, purse or mail
- Go through personal and business trash
- Complete “change of address” forms to divert your mail to another location
- Fraudulently obtain credit reports by posing as a landlord, employer, etc.
- Use a special storage device to retain your check or credit card number when processing your card
Credit cards are subject to approval. Fees and limits may apply on credit cards and check cards. Fees may reduce earnings on bank accounts.
Product descriptions herein do not take the place of required disclosures under federal and state regulations. Please contact us for disclosures appropriate to these accounts.