Get Your Statements E-mailed to You!
If you’re tired of stuffing a binder or file drawer full of old bank statements, help is here. State Bank of Alcester E-statements allow you to receive your statements via email. It’s secure, fast and easy!
- No waiting for the mail. Receive your statement for checking accounts, savings accounts, Best Deal Savings Accounts and Individual Retirement Accounts sooner.
- Store easily. No searching through stacks of paper to find your statements. You can have the ability to print-out and save your statements on your computer or to a disk for later retrieval.
- Retrieve your statements anywhere. Just access your e-mail account. Your statement is password protected and encrypted for your protection.
- Get the same information as the paper statement. You’ll get everything you get with the paper statement, including all your check images.
How do I sign up?
- Read these disclosures.
- Open this agreement and print it.
- Fill out the agreement and send it to the bank.
- We’ll send you an email. A generic password, which we provide you, will open the test e-statement.Reply to the email sent to you from email@example.com with the account balance of the test e-statement sent to you. You can do this by simply clicking the “Reply” button in your email program, typing the account balance and clicking “Send.”
- You will receive your next statement via email provided all these steps are completed at least five days prior to the day your statement cuts. Use the password you selected to open and read the attached file.
Remember, if you change your email address, you must let us know so you can continue to get your statements.
Fees may apply on checking accounts and savings accounts. Early withdrawal penalty may apply on Best Deal Savings Accounts and Individual Retirement Acccounts.