Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) offer a tremendous opportunity for you to take control of your health care. Created as part of the Medicare Bill passed in December 2003, the combination of a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and an HSA offers you a tax-advantaged method of saving money for medical expenses and lowering the premiums you pay for health insurance coverage.
An HSA allows you to pay for current health care expenses and future qualified medical and retirement health care expenses on a 100 percent tax-free basis. HSAs can also be used to supplement retirement income. The funds in your HSA are controlled by you and are rolled over every year for your health care expenses.
- A competitive, variable rate of interest on qualified account balances. Interest compounded monthly.1
- Unlimited check writing convenience
- Check Card2
- 24-hour Telephone Banking
- Friendly, local, personal service
- No monthly fees
- No setup fee with initial deposit of $500 or more or with Convenience Package3
Convenience Package Option
- Free monthly e-statements with check images
- Free online account access with Internet Banking to view your transactions and make contributions
- Free online Bill Pay access to conveniently pay your medical bills 24/7
1Fees may reduce earnings. Avaerage daily balance must be $500 or more to earn interest.
2 Fees may apply.
3Setup Fee of $25 per account with initial deposits of less than $500 and do not have Convenience Package.
The information provided in this page is not intended to be legal or tax advice. You should consult your attorney or tax advisor for information that relates to your specific circumstances.
Product descriptions herein do not take the place of required disclosures under federal and state regulations. Please contact us for disclosures appropriate to these accounts