With SHAZAM BOLT$, you can
- Get Alerts. Track your MasterCard® check card transactions anytime, anywhere! You’ll know right away whether the purchases are valid so you can put an immediate stop to any fraud. You can choose to automatically receive email alerts 24/7 whenever your check card makes a
- Purchase where your card is not present, such as telephone or Internet orders
- Large purchase
- Foreign transaction
- Suspicious or unusual transaction that opens a Falcon case
- Check Your Balance.
- Use Transaction Control. Turn off and on your check card as needed without having to contact the bank. With just the click of a button, you can pause your card without affecting previous transactions, if your card is stolen or is temporarily misplaced.
- Great for lost/misplaced cards. If you have temporarily misplaced your card or left it somewhere, you can shut it off so no one can use it until you get it back. Then just turn it back on so you can use it right away!
- Great for vacations. Turn it off while you are traveling to prevent unauthorized use and turn it back on when you need it. Or, if you’re using your check card as a second form of payment, turn it off until you need to use it.Download the Shazam Bolt application for free from the iTunes® App Store today or register at https://bolts.shazam.net/ShazamWebPortal/index.php!
State Bank of Alcester does not warrant the accuracy or timing of the alerts. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures and system capacity limitations. You should review your account statements regularly.
Using the application and sending alerts to your mobile device may be subject to a fee by your wireless service provider. Some wireless devices have character limits, and you might not see the entire content of the alert. Please check with your wireless provider.
Product descriptions herein do not take the place of required disclosures under federal and state regulations. Please contact us for disclosures appropriate to these accounts.