Merger Weekend Information
State Bank of Alcester is merging with Premier Bank after close of business on November 17, 2017. Please use this information to help during the conversion. We Thank You for your continued patience and we look forward to serving you. If you have any questions or need assistance with the conversion process, please call the Alcester office at (605) 934-2500 or the Rock Valley office at (712) 476-9100.
Online Services and Telephone Banking
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking – Internet Banking and Mobile Banking will be in inquiry-only mode Friday, November 17 at 4 p.m. This means you will be unable to make transfers or mobile deposits while we merge. You can continue to log in to Internet Banking through State Bank of Alcester’s website and utilize the Mobile Banking app until 8 a.m. on November 20.
On Monday, November 20, you can go to www.epremierbank.com and log into Premier Bank’s Online Banking by using your State Bank of Alcester Access ID, password and challenge questions.
To access Mobile Banking following the merger, you will need to enter the App Code: GoMobile1263 into the Touch Banking app. You will be able to use your existing State Bank of Alcester Access ID, password and challenge questions to sign up for Mobile Banking! To set up Text Banking, please sign up within Premier’s Online Banking.
New Terms and Conditions will need to be accepted for Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- E-statements and E-notices – Your e-statements and e-notices will be transferred, but you will need to accept the new eStatement Terms and Conditions.
- Bill Pay – Bill Pay will be unavailable as we complete the merger. Please do not set up any Bill Pay Transactions to occur after Friday morning, November 17. You will need to set up any recurring payments and one-time payments that were scheduled after November 17 by logging into Premier Bank’s Online Banking.
- Account Alerts – Not all the account alerts from State Bank of Alcester will transfer to Premier Bank. Please log in after Monday, November 27, 2017, to verify the account alerts you want are set up properly.
- Telephone Banking (Telebanc) – Telephone Banking will be in inquiry-only mode Friday, November 17 at 4 p.m., meaning you will not be able to make transfers. On Monday, November 20, you may call Premier Bank’s Telebanc number at 1 (800) 544-8572 and use your same PIN and normal functions will be available.
Any transactions placed in our night deposit after the close of business on Friday, November 17, will be processed on Monday, November 20. After the merger, all deposits received in the night deposit and in the mail after the close of business on Friday will be processed the following business day. For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day, except Saturday, Sunday, and federal holidays.
You may continue to use your State Bank of Alcester credit card as normal and payments may continue to be made in Alcester. After November 20, 2017, Premier Bank will be servicing the credit cards.
State Bank of Alcester will be closed on Saturday, November 18 to complete the merger process and will open for business as Premier Bank on Monday, November 20, 2017. We will be open on Saturday with our regular drive-up and lobby hours, 8:30 a.m. to noon, through December 31, 2017. New business hours will begin on January 1, 2018. Our drive-up will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and our lobby will be closed on Saturdays.
Check Cards/Debit Cards
Check cards will be renamed debit cards with the transition to Premier Bank, however they are the same product. You may continue to use your State Bank of Alcester Check Card until 2 a.m. Monday, November 20. Begin using your Premier Bank debit card after 2 a.m. You will need to change any recurring payments in which you used your debit card number to set up the payment on or after November 20, 2017. Items set up using your State Bank of Alcester check card number will NOT post during the transition phase. Please remember that we will no longer have ATM-only cards.
Outstanding checks will post to your account as usual during the transition phase. However, we would like you to bring in your State Bank of Alcester checks, and we will replace them for FREE with Premier Bank checks.
Most account numbers are not changing. If your account number is changing, you should have received a separate letter with this information.
Premier Bank’s routing number is 073922555.
Outstanding ACH items will post to your account as usual during the transition phase. However, you still need to contact the originating company to update the routing number to 073922555 for any ACH items on or after November 20, 2017. You may need to call to change your routing number for any government benefit deposits including Social Security, Disability and Medicare. If you need assistance, please contact us.
Loans and CDs
All loan and CD accounts will be transferred to Premier Bank under the same terms and conditions with the exception of the Convenience Line of Credit which was previously disclosed in a separate mailing. You may continue to use your existing coupon books. Premier Bank will be the new servicer of the loans.
Prime Visions Club
Premier Bank will continue our Prime Visions Club with our regular meetings, our monthly newsletter, bus trips in 2018, up to 10 photocopies per month, laminating of two documents per month, fax service and no-fee cashier’s checks. Checks will no longer be free to members.
FDIC Deposit Insurance
If you are concerned about FDIC Deposit Insurance after the merger, please contact us to discuss your situation.