Get Your Statements within Internet Banking!
If you’re tired of stuffing a binder or file drawer full of old bank statements, help is here. State Bank of Alcester E-statements allow you to receive your statements within Internet Banking. It’s secure, fast and easy!
- No waiting for the mail. Receive your statement for checking accounts, savings accounts, IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts), loans and CDs (Certificates of Deposit) sooner.
- Store easily. Don’t search through stacks of paper to find your statements. You will have the ability to view, print or even save your statements for later retrieval.
- Retrieve your statements anywhere. Just access your Internet Banking account.
- Get the same information as the paper statement. You’ll get everything you get with the paper statement, including all your check images.
If you are unable to enroll for e-statements on any of your accounts but would like to do so, please call the bank at (605) 934-2500.
How do I sign up?
- Log into your Internet Banking account.
- Click on “Options”.
- Under “eStatement Enrollment”, click “Edit”.
- Mark each box next to the account(s) listed for which you wish to receive e-statements.
- Verify and confirm your email address on the right of the list of accounts.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the confirmation code at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Accept”.
- Enjoy e-statements within Internet Banking.
Fees may apply on checking accounts and savings accounts. Early withdrawal penalty may apply on Best Deal Savings Accounts and Individual Retirement Accounts. Loans are subject to credit approval